Blade Inductrix FPV Drone
- Intuitive Flight Modes
- Easy Flying
- FPV flight camera on 5.8GHz
- Good for Indoor Flying
Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Review
Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Review 2019 – is the Blade Inductrix FPV quadcopter worth the money? Review of features, pricing, flight duration, battery, camera and more.
The Blade Inductrix FPV Drone happens to be one of the most sought-after drones today. This small, camera-equipped flying equipment is one of the best there is for indoor flying. You can use it in the office or in the house easily. It’s a perfect choice for beginners and kids. Considering how the drone has become a buyers’ favorite, we decided to research more about it. We wanted to know why most buyers like this flying equipment. Here is what we found out:
Blade Inductrix FPV measures 16.6 by 8.2 by 3.4 inches and weighs roughly 1 pound. Thus, it’s one of the lightest drones on the market. It’s set to use English as the primary language. Blade Inductrix FPV Drone employs Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope (or SAFE) technology which gives it superior flying abilities. However, you’ll need a ham license if you are planning to use the flying equipment in the US. Besides the drone, the pack comes with a channel transmitter, a USB charger and cable, 4 AA batteries, and an FPV Screen.back to menu ↑
There are several things to expect from Blade Inductrix FPV Drone, including:
• FPV Equipped: The drone is equipped with a great video transmitter (25mW). The transmitter allows you to access four channels. So, you can race several pilots at ago. You can pick the channels easily just by pressing the control buttons. In addition, the camera is well positioned to enjoy a wide view. Actually, the video range is about 100m.
• FPV Monitor: A 4.3-inch screen is included in the package and it’s charged via USB. The monitor is able to receive about 40 channels and you can clip an MLP4 radio freely. Upon charging, the FPV Monitor runs for 1.5 hours.
• Powerful Motor: The motor of the drone is built to guarantee high performance. It’s rated 14,300Kv, which means that the power is enough to fly the drone inside your house for a considerable amount of time.
• LED Lighting: The drone allows you to enjoy red and white LED lighting, enabling you to follow your target object clearly even at night. You are required to mount the lights inside the drone’s frames so that the equipment is protected from possible crashes when you fly it.
Blade Inductrix FPV Drone comes with the model number BLH8500G on Amazon. This is very different from the model number of Blade Inductrix FPV Plus Drone. The drone has the model number BLH9600.back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons Listing
• Safely built for indoor flying
• Comfortable handle and controls
• Easy to assemble and tune
• Comes with a pair of replaceable bodies
• Battery charges fast (about 40 minutes)
• The flight time is limited (about 4 minutes)
• Can be difficult to fly using the manual mode
• It’s hard to differentiate between the front and the back part when flying the drone
How Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Compares with Other Similar Drones
1. Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Vs Blade Inductrix FPV Plus: These two drones are similar in a lot of ways. Both are suited for beginners and come with powerful motors and high-definition monitors. They also employ SAFE technology in their operations and are suited for indoor flying. The difference is in the video link quality. The images are clearer with the Blade Inductrix FPV than the Blade Inductrix FPV Plus. Additionally, you’ll need to buy some extra blades if you are to purchase the Blade Inductrix FPV Plus Drone. You don’t need additional blades when you buy theBlade Inductrix FPV Drone.
2. Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Vs Holy Stone FPV RC Drone: Both drones come with advanced cameras which allow wide-angle viewing. The transmission in both cases is high definition. In addition, both drones allow you to access four transmission channels and the video range is 100m. The difference is in the application. While the Blade Inductrix FPV Drone is suited for small indoor spaces, the Holy Stone FPV RC Drone is great for raised outdoors.
3. Blade Inductrix FPV Drone Vs Potensic FPV RC Drone: There are several features that these two drones have in common. For example, both drones come with powerful motors and adjustable cameras. The difference is in video range and application. While the Blade Inductrix FPV Drone has a100-m video range, the FPV RC Drone has a 300-m video range. As for the application, Blade Inductrix FPV Drone is suited for indoor flying while Potensic FPV RC Drone is suited for the outdoors.back to menu ↑
What People Are Saying About Blade Inductrix FPV Drone
So many customers are impressed with the drone. Here are some of the reviews that we collected:
• A small but tough drone (Valden, USA): “I find the drone to be really user-friendly and perfect for my kids. It looks delicate but you can trust me, it’s a tough little thing.”
• Great choice for beginners (Pablito G, Mexico): “At first, I didn’t know how I would manage using the drone as the experience was so new to me. However, the drone was so easy to use, more than I imagined. A really perfect choice for beginners.”
• Best drone experience ever (Josias, USA): “I absolutely love this drone. The monitor is great and the batteries charge really fast.”
• Great drone for fun (Tom C, Canada): “I find this drone really great for amusement. It’s a wonderful choice for kids.”back to menu ↑
1. What’s included in the pack?
Other than the drone, you’ll find the charger, the batteries, transmitter, and monitor.
2. Can I fly the drone without stability assistance?
Yes, it can. You need to press the auto-level control buttons to fly it.
3. How can I get the videos displayed on the LCD?
You’ll need a recording receiver that is compatible with the device to record the videos.
4. How is the controller linked to the monitor?
The controller is not linked to the monitor. It’s the drone.
5. How do I select the channels?
If you look at the integrated screen, you’ll notice a wide selection of channels. You just need to pick the one that you want.back to menu ↑
There is no doubt that the Blade Inductrix FPV Drone is the finest for indoor applications. It doesn’t matter the space that you have since the device is very flexible. We recommend it to beginners and kids who want to take images indoors. The price is favorable and it matches the quality of service that you get from this amazing drone.
Tyler West received a Bachelor Degree in computer science from The University of Texas Austin. Tyler has been working as a full-time computer programmer for the past 3 years. In his spare time, Tyler’s favorite hobby is flying drones. One of Tyler’s life goals is to become a full-time drone pilot.
- Safely built for indoor flying
- Comfortable handle and controls
- Easy to assemble and tune
- Comes with a pair of replaceable bodies
- Battery charges fast (about 40 minutes)
- The flight time is limited (about 4 minutes)
- Can be difficult to fly using the manual mode
- It's hard to differentiate between the front and the back part when flying the drone